• Print

Author Topic: artisan enchanting requires lvl 18...  (Read 1199 times)

tomas1983

• Honor: 0
    • View Profile
artisan enchanting requires lvl 18...
« on: January 18, 2017, 07:31:45 PM »
hi i recently leveled a hordie on this realm , everything working more or less , but it seems Annora ( the Enchanting trainer in Uldaman) wont teach me artisan enchanting because it requires lvl 18 and she is the only one that teaches it , in the about section if promises all the profession are available at lvl 10 up to 300 skill level but this seems not to be true , i want to ask you to plz fix this
i have spend days leveling not only enchanting but mining and blacksmithing as well just so i could make the needed Rods for enchanting , put loads of effort into lvling profs , even spend 2 days farming turtles for  the chance to drop big mouth clam that has tiny chance to spawn iridecent pearl wich u need for golden rod wich was a looong boring grind and now finaly got it , only to find out im stuck now , wich is a very unsatisfyng expierence
plz fix this asap , or change the about screen , becuz the information on there is not valid
TY

Strajee_Wonderboy

• Game Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Honor: 10
  • ayy
    • View Profile
Re: artisan enchanting requires lvl 18...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 01:54:34 AM »
Something Spiritboar still hasn't implemented. It's coming soon :) Sorry for inconveniences :/
Send me a PM on Discord, or on the Forums to contact me :)

• Print