• Print

Author Topic: Multiboxing  (Read 1026 times)

Freax

• Honor: 1
    • View Profile
Multiboxing
« on: January 06, 2017, 11:43:15 AM »
Hi Boarcraft!

Due to the very small population, and as we growing I have some questions regarding multiboxing.

It's a favorite of mine to use this kind of "lifehack" and roam around farming and grinding.

I know for a fact that no server allows multiboxing for PvP and that is understandable, no fun in that!

My question is, where is Boarcraft standing regarding multiboxers?

I'd say it would be a fantastic idea to let people utilize this in such early phase of the server.

It's impossible to find groups on the horde side for chest farming, gold farming or dungeons. Then the multiboxing would help out a lot.

Rules that I find fantastic in these situations are:
1. Multiboxing is allowed to grind, farm, do dungeons but not enter any Player Versus Player combat what so ever.
2. If you get struck by another player, you are not allowed to attack back, simply stand there and let him either finish you or you close your clients.
3. Enter a battleground get you instantly banned.

Thoughts anyone?

Best Regards
Freax

Duserin

• Honor: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiboxing
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 11:52:03 AM »
Yeah I agree with Pretty much everything. I dont have time to wait for a full group to clear Epl trash for a chance at getting gear. Im still spending time leveling my characters and getting them geared to even help in Epl. Especially when we are in PTR too.

Strajee_Wonderboy

• Game Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Honor: 10
  • ayy
    • View Profile
Re: Multiboxing
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 06:20:32 AM »
Hi, Wonderboy here! While multi-boxing is currently permitted within the PTR, on launch it will be against the rules :)
Send me a PM on Discord, or on the Forums to contact me :)

• Print