• Print

Author Topic: Some Feedback  (Read 946 times)

Shadow

• Honor: 6
    • View Profile
Some Feedback
« on: December 01, 2016, 04:53:47 AM »
Feedback
  • Tanks are useless. They are in need of a buff. Right now the best tank in the game is a voidwalker.
  • Warriors are broken right now. They don't correctly gain rage.
  • Very little to do at endgame.
  • Potions are overpowered. From mobs you can get potions that heal you for over 1k health.
  • Rares never drop any greens or blues.

Suggestions
  • Alliance starting zone could use some game objects and some polishing.
  • Cross faction grouping for dungeons

Help

• Honor: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Some Feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 08:33:49 AM »
I agree on it all. Yeasterday I got 4 hitted as tank, while a voidwalker get 5% dmg a hit.
Potions should be redesigned for sure. They work like a Lay on hands, with a short Cooldown.

Cross faction would be a nice idea, I like the world pvp, but sometimes it would be nice if you actualy could play together aswell. Imagine when Raids is out, it won

Ghrim

• Honor: 1
  • Explosive Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Some Feedback
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 11:04:57 AM »
I agree with just about everything but I'd hold off on any cross faction stuff until we see what happens after server officially releases.

Rare loot for sure needs to be changed. Went rare hunting in 50+ zones with a small group and got next to nothing. 1 green out of 10+ Rares killed nty. No blues and no epics. Have had more luck finding World Drops while just randomly doing quests...

On that same note chest loot needs to be improved as well. You usually end up gettin the same item every time from chests.

Explosives made by Engineers also need to be tuned down. I can kill just about anyone right now with my Goblin Mortar + Thorium Grenade combo. Those that don't die are usually left with 10 - 150 health and die shortly after from a Mind Blast since the Grenade stuns them as well.
Ghrim - Undead Warlock
Neverscared - Dwarf Priest 300 Engineer / 300 Mining

• Print